SEK Chile International School | Mission Statement
With the mission of lifelong learning and continued development, the SEK International Institution is based on the following principles:
- The student and their world are both a measure and reflection of the life of our school; we respect the individual and encourage them to advance their personal skills and realize their true potential.
- The SEK International Institution educates in freedom for freedom. We accept the challenges that this imposes, and reinforce that students take responsibility for their own actions.
- The SEK International Institution does not discriminate on the basis of nationality, gender, race, ideology or religion.
- The SEK International Institution endorses a learning environment of solidarity, and views hard work as the best way for children to grow and develop.
- The SEK International Institution, an evolving educative community, is open to all educational methods and philosophies that will ensure the best educative experience for our students.