Children applying for PreKinder
The admission process begins in March for those applying for places in our Prekinder program. Because our enrollment process is individual and personalized, vacancies are offered each year only to the families who have completed the steps below. We still do not know the number of openings for new families. The number of spaces for new families is 20. The number of families that will be invited to the informative interview will depend on the openings for new families.
Children must have had their fourth birthday by the 31st of March, 2020 to be eligible to enroll in Prekinder.
Play Group, Kinder and primary school onwards.
The enrolment process for Play Group, Kinder and primary school onwards usually begins in the second semester, after the number of vacancies for the following school year has been determined.
- Children must be 3 years old (by the 31st of March) to enroll in Play Group.
- Children must be 5 years old (by the 31st of March) to enroll in Kinder.
- Children must be 6 years old (by the 31st of March) to enroll in Grade 1.
- Informative interview with the parents and school tour.
1. Evaluation of the applicant on an individual basis.
2. The school personally informs the family of the application outcome
3. Families can enroll once we have confirmed the application was successful and there is a vacancy.
- Children applying for places in Play Group, Prekinder and Kinder are evaluated through cognitive tasks.
- Children applying for places in Grade 1 onwards are evaluated in the areas of Spanish, Math and English, as well as a personal interview.
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Four passport-sized photos.
- Report from last nursery, day care center or preschool (for those applying for Play group, PreKinder, Kinder and Grade 1.
- Immunization records (for children applying for places up to Grade 2)
- Photocopy of national ID (both sides) from both parents.
- End of year report cards from previous school* (this must be submitted by all applicants from Grade 2 onwards, and all previous school subjects must have been passed).
*Foreigners, or those who have been educated abroad, must present their end of year report cards from the last 2 years
The following documents can be obtained at our school administration, to be completed by a parent or guardian:
- Medical history
- Medical form
- Registration forms.
For your application to be considered you must submit all of the above documents. Applicants will complete the assessment mentioned above, and parents will have a personal interview.
For any queries please contact:
- José Alegría Grandón
Director of Admissions.
- Telephone: +56 2 2212 7116 - +56 2 2211 4471
- Email: email@example.com