To attend school it is mandatory for all students to wear the school uniform, which means that:
Entry to the school is prohibited when the correct uniform is not worn.
Female school uniform
- Short or long-sleeved white or navy polo shirt, with the embroidered school emblem. This can be worn tucked into the school skirt.
- Navy V-neck sweater with the embroidered school emblem.
- Knee-length pleated skirt, worn on the waist, not on the hips.
- Navy shirt with the embroidered school emblem. (to be used in official school ceremonies).
- Navy socks or tights. (The use of both at once is not permitted).
- Closed-toe, formal black school shoes (no sneakers).
Male School uniform
- Short or long-sleeved white or navy polo shirt, with the embroidered school emblem. This can be worn tucked into the school pants (with the belt showing).
- Black, non-fabric belt
- Navy V-neck jersey with embroidered school emblem (formal school shirt)
- Grey pants, worn on the waist with the belt showing.
- Closed black shoes. No sports shoes or sneakers with sport motifs
- Navy or black socks
- Students may wear thermals or shirts underneath the school uniform, providing they are the same color and plain (no prints or patterns), with no sleeves showing.
This uniform is for the sole use of playing sport. It cannot be worn to academic classes or after school activities/workshops.
- Sport jacket with school emblem
- Sport pants with school emblem
- Grey sport shirt with school emblem
- Long sleeved white polo shirt with blue collar
- Navy bike pants (leggings) for girls with school emblem; or navy school sport shorts.
- Navy cap with brim and school logo
- White socks or soccer socks
- White sneakers.
- The school coat is a garment and in no case replaces the v neck sweater or shirt.
- A plain blue coat may be used, without patterns (cannot be denim or jeans fabric).
- During winter students may use a plain, navy beanie.
- During winter students may use a navy scarf, which must be plain (no patterns)
- Using sport jackets or coats are not permitted as outerwear during winter.
PLEASE CHECK THE CONDITION OF YOUR UNIFORM TO AVOID ANY UNNECESSARY PROBLEMS.
Note: All uniform clothing must be marked with the student's name and the course it belongs to.